You can’t give everybody on your list bunnies; the delectable, cream-filled chocolate eggs they lay; and delicious, marshmallow Peeps. But you can give them all an Easter-themed email with one of our free Easter email templates.
Here are some fun Easter facts to share with your email list (from YumSugar.com):
- When taking a bite into a chocolate bunny, 76% of Americans prefer to first bite off the ears, 5% eat the feet first, and 4% start with the tail.
- During the Easter season, Americans buy more than 700 million Peeps, making Peeps the most popular non-chocolate Easter candy.
- 16 billion jelly beans are made specifically for Easter, which is enough to fill a plastic egg the size of a nine-story building.
- In the old days, pretzels were associated with Easter because the twists of the pretzel were thought to resemble arms crossing in prayer.
- After Halloween, Easter is the biggest candy-consuming holiday.
Use one of Benchmark Email’s Easter email templates and see your ROI multiply like bunnies.