Email marketing is akin to a treasure hunt. You need to hunt for email addresses in the right places to get your hands on the ultimate treasure – a bigger email list! Here are some potential treasure spots for you to place your sign-up form:
1. Email marketing allows you to make an impression:
- Email marketing is an inexpensive way to stay in touch with your customers. You can send your readers frequent emails, newsletters, offers and announcements and stay in touch with them constantly.
- It enables you to provide adequate attention to your clients, which might result in increased loyalty towards your business. This might also lead to a surge in the number of customers as your readers may refer you to their friends and family. As a sidenote, research indicates that on average, readers require to see your email message approximately seven times before they decide to conduct business with you.
- It makes it possible to maintain two-way communication with your readers. You can interact with them by reading feedback, sending follow-up emails and replying to their queries. So how do you benefit?
2. Email marketing enables quick updates
- Email marketing makes it possible for you to closely monitor your comments, queries, feedback and messages.
- It also makes it simple to update your list because you can add readers who want to subscribe or remove those who wish to unsubscribe, immediately. Thanks to the opt-in/ opt-out link that you must place in every email!
- It allows you to filter customers who are genuinely interested in receiving your emails. So, how do you benefit?
3. Email marketing enables focussed marketing
- Email marketing allows you to use special tools to generate data such as click-through rates and conversion rates that provide you with accurate feedback about the effectiveness of your campaign. Once you receive the data, you can use the information to build customized lists.
- It lets you target audiences according to location, age, income and other specific parameters. Best of all, you don’t need an email marketing expert to do this- you can manage the marketing independently from the comfort of your bedroom!
- It lets you target prospective customers individually by personalizing email messages. You can place the recipient’s name in the subject line and also design each reader’s email according to personal preferences. You can use graphics, video clips, songs or even games to reach out to each customer personally. So, how do you benefit?
As you can see, email marketing has a wide range of benefits! Give it a shot and let us know what you think!