All I can think of when I hear Tricks of the Trade Show is G.O.B. Bluth and “The Final Countdown.” If I had my way, that song would be blasting on repeat at each and every trade show at which Benchmark has a booth. However, I’d be remiss if I didn’t admit that G.O.B. would be the first to point out that he does illusions, not tricks … but, I digress. If you’re a fan of Arrested Development, you can probably imagine how G.O.B. would plot to attract people to a trade show booth. Those are probably the “what not to do” ideas. Here’s a playlist of songs that I would play to attract people to my booth. Spoiler alert: it includes a bunch of movie scores.
- “The Final Countdown” – Europe
- “Also sprach Zarathurstra”
- “Star Wars – Main Theme from the Film ‘Star Wars’”
- “Theme from ‘Jurassic Park’”
- “Raiders of the Lost Art: Raiders March”
- “Olympic Fanfare”